Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alvinisms 684

"What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful."

-Scott Westerfeld

Did you know: England’s King George I was actually German.

Thought of the day: Merry Christmas everyone. This is a really funny Xmas for me because its back to the teeny tiny Xmas' we used to have when I was growing up. You see it was just my parents, my brother and I growing up and then he got married, had kids, and I became part of a bigger family (That's a whole nother happy story).

And here I am just chillin in my old empty room wrapping gifts, texting, blogging, fixing my bodyboard board, doing laundry, etc etc etc. But you know, its kinda nice just to be home with my parents and catch up. That's something I've never really done and if you've known me for more than 10 years, you know how much that means to me.

I truly hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas. God bless you for being in my life and playing a part no matter how small or large. I appreciate you all.

Food for thought:

Buttered tortilla, bacon, eggs, salsa, mushrooms, avocado, cheese, hash browns and Tapatio. This was the ultimate breakfast burrito. Cotijas' Hash Brown Burrito eat your heart out.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Wake up happy and then eat the greatest creation in breakfast history makes for that stupid smile on your face.

After starting our day at like 1 pm we run some errands and then take a moment to chillax in Balboa Park.

Michelle and Annabelle are funny company. "HONEY! Are we going w/ sticky or smooth tonight?"

The fountain just screams, "Love and marriage, love and marriage. Go together like a horse and carriage," from Married w/ Children.

Bums Buns minus Terry.

This guy made a lot of jokes about himself but took too damn long for his trick so we left. Note to performers: humor is good, lagging is baaaad.

ICE SKATING OUTDOORS! Even though they hurt like hell; it was an experience well worth the while w/ the Nans.

If you didn't know I played ice hockey in 7th grade.

One day we'll see it from the top of the NBC building right? Mwahaha! You hit the core again and almost made me cry. Geezers!

Thanks for a galactic day and night.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: