Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alvinisms 683

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again..who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly."

-Theodore Roosevelt

Did you know: Even though I've lived in SD my whole life, there is still so much to learn about, see and do. (Looking forward to it)

Thought of the day: It's Xmas Eve, and I'm just bored chillin at home. My brother and the kids went up to the OC so it's just gonna be my mom, my dad, and I for a while. After working a hella crazy day at Willys Workshop Im taking a long deserved nap. My feet are aching from ice skating last night and from standing all day. Some things are just so damn worth it though. Here's to hot chocolate.

Food for thought:

Fried pickles at Hooters are so damn good. Don't recommend it as your only meal but if you share it among friends, its a definite pleaser.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I don't know why, but this pictures makes gives me a little feeling of hope.

Joe put a picture of Jeff Garcia's wife's crotch as TK's background. When Toes' mom came in to use the comp; she got a very funny surprise.My favorite wings at Hooters are Daytonas, parmesan garlic, and hot. We got all three. After watching the Chargers win Iggy TK and I went to Hooters to eat Buffalo wings to support Buffalo so they can beat the Broncos.

Faces of elation!!!

Iggy's faces and reaction says, "EYYAAHHH!!! MAZOLTOV!"

I am the newest member of TAA. (I'm secretly the founder of SAA w/ Julz, Fatch, and Edwin) Mwahahahah!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: