Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alvinisms 682

"Shared laughter creates a bond of friendships. When people laugh together, they cease to be young and old, teacher and pupils, worker and boss. They become a single group of human beings."

-W. Lee Grant

Did you know: A ferrule is the metal band on a pencil that holds the eraser in place.

Thought of the day: You make your own fun. How I go through life is I imagine its a movie. If I'm watching it, it better be boring so my thoughts, imaginations, actions, interactions, etc are always entertaining (to myself at least).

So when I went to Prospect early w/ Toe-Knee I got a little anxious and bored so I chose to go for a random walk around La Jolla. The adventure too me to a lot of cool random places that I thought would make for fun pictures. Plus I was able to meet some rad ass people. Just see the pictures and read the captions for explanation.

Food for thought:

Cranberry-Meyer Lemon Compote with Maple Syrup. Whatever this is, I'm game to try it!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I forgot what team these fans are rooting for but it makes for a fudgin' awesome effect. And its red. You know I'm game!

I have a lot to say about this picture. Both good and bad, ask me about it if you have an open mind.

Welcome to underground Prospect. This is not a strip club.

First shot of the night came after I had to piss in a corner.

Old houses can be scary and beautiful at the same time.

I saw La Jolla like I've never seen it before.

I wish I brought my SLR instead of the point-n-shoot. Ho well.

J Fly Eddies says, "Streetlights!" HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! (Like 5 people will get this joke)

It's all in the details right?

Doesn't this picture make you wonder where those shoes have travelled?

Rich ass. Hahaha! I ain't hatin, I'm congratulatin!

I met these 2 cool scuba divers who were nice enough to give me a lobster but I couldn't bring it back to the club so I gave it back. They had awesome stories and advice. Hey Brian, when the full moon is out, we're going!

Interesting.

I wanna stay somewhere random in San Diego sometime soon.

Inside this closed shop I heard music. Then inside I saw a computer screen and two guys jammin out on the guitar and comp. They let me in and I just listened to them rock out (they had a kind of Foo Fighter feel). This was honestly the randomest and coolest Prospect trip.

Passed by the art museum too. Afterwards I came back had a drink, danced a few dances, and then watched as everyone got their fade on. What a night. Too more random adventures to come. Hope you guys make your movies awesome too.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: