Friday, December 19, 2008

Alvinisms 678

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

-Erica Jong

Did you know: The Beatles song "Dear Prudence" was written about Mia Farrow's sister, Prudence, when she wouldn't come out and play with Mia and the Beatles at a religious retreat in India.

Thought of the day: I'm happy.

Food for thought:

Chicken and Smoked Sausage Gumbo

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

This is one of my favorite songs.

I was standing in Costco getting distracted by shiny things when I realized how effin massive this place is.

Wednesday night I went down to Bumsville to celebrate w/ Nanners cuz she finished school w/ her classmates. We ended up pranking Toe-Knee w/ Scott, Anna, and Nanners for the most part. Here's Annabelle getting away from everyone to tell TK "You're friend is an ASSHOLE!"

Alvin of Willys Workshop X Annabelle of Active.

Next day I worked the Shop w/ Freezers when Mr. Marques Clark comes through all the way from Arkansas! Can you say NFL bound? You prolly can, let's just hope Marques is too.

Chris Henry and Chad White made appearance too and here is Chad going off w/ my cammie cams.

He was trying to be paparazzi. Gotcha Frees!

Mr. White captures another victim; Alvinism.

Outfit of the year. White tee V neck, sweats, and ninja boots.

Allan teaches preschools w/ that hat too. Haha! Noble Canyon homie!?!

Tough guys?

Afterwards, we went to El Torito to celebrate Rose and Vanessa finishing nursing school. Congratulations! 143! The more suga mamas the better! Frees you shoulda kept the crazy boots on. Mwahaha!

I don't drink margaritas but being at El Torito and everyone else drinking em made it just feel right.

Dude, this has got to be the best deal at El Torito. Grande nachos for like $4! Me gusta!

Steak quesadillas are always sooo right.

Rhoda, Ellen, and Verna we talking about something and they looked like a panel from American Idol.

Jenny is one of my favorite avorite people in the world.

Holly, Rose's lil sis, got some sign language for clubs and bars. This is her "I need a shot" symbol.

I'll be PQ for life. (I had to help my pops remove the old washer and dryer and put in new ones for the tenants. More to learn!)

Ernestine is my Best Friend, Elainne's, little sister. Now I live w/ her and its always nice when we get a chance to catch up on our days. Loves!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: