Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alvinisms 677

"The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Did you know: It turns out, I WILL be performing New Year's Eve at HOB.

Thought of the day: In accordance to my quote of the day, I must say its quite true. As comfortable and secure in life I may be at times, I feel like I always have to be moving, to be learning, to be growing. Even it means learning how to fix a toilet or meeting a whole new group of people; I can't not do anything.

Don't get me wrong, I do take time to sit back, take things in, appreciate where life is and where I'm at but...I am always looking ahead and reaching for that goal no matter how big or small it may be.

My goal for this year was to finish my Montessori Training and finally be on my own. Lo and behold I did. Goals for next year? Travel out of the country again, learn how to play the guitar a little or fix trucks a little more, and who knows where the wind will blow. But so far it's taken me to great places so Imma just keep rolling w/ it. Here's to 2009.

Food for thought:

I love Japanese and I love this movie. So naturally, I LOVE THIS COMBO!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Here's a random lamp that I saw that I thought was pretty damn sick.

I find myself consistently video chatting shirtless w/ TK; but this time we were matchy matching.

One thing I'm proud of is that I DID keep my New Year's Resolution to donate money every time I go to the supermarket no matter how much I buy. Paying it forward...why not believe in it?

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: