Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alvinisms 679

"The purpose of life is to fight maturity."

-Dick Werthimer

Did you know: Joe Iggy's dick is bigger than Toe-Knee's (Iggy said it, and TK didn't deny it)

Thought of the day: I had a pretty good time at Prospect on Saturday. It consisted of a lot of walking around though and less time at the Bar & Lounge. Swear! You'll see the pictures in a few but enjoy these and have a happy Sunday!

Food for thought:

Beans, chozizo and brown rice. Breakfast of dreams.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I found some damn amazing photos and I'll share em w/ you over the course of a few days.

Is this really the best choice? If a curb can defeat you, then you suck.

No comment needed for this awesome photo.

Woke up one morning to hella frost and wiped it. It's almost snowing in San Diego.

We made stocking (of course) but instead of filling it w/ candy, we wrote notes to each other. I mean, you get tired of candy, but imagine how good you feel when you get notes from your teachers and friends! *Guess who's emo idea this was! Hahaha!

As you know I won't post pics of my kids but these next few are okay. They're so cute!

One thing I'm good at doing is giving responsibility to empower youth. Here's my oldest boy teaching the youngest. Thank you and good job.

Fine motor skills are a good lesson learned from art.

Letter writing is a good way to express feelings, practice writing, spelling, and being personable. These are just a few things they can achieve.

Here they are trying to hide the notes they're writing to each other.


Check our cute little tree. It was filled w/ presents....for me! JK. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: