Monday, December 01, 2008

Alvinisms 663

"Life has no rehearsals, only performances."

-Anonymous

Did you know: Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day.

Thought of the day: My boy Cato (Willys Workshop, Birdhouse flow, Vox) graced us w/ a visit at the Shop and as we chopped it up his dog Rider came up and it turns out he had puppies. There are nine of these purebred badboys (and girls) left. He's looking for under $600 a pop so thats a steal!!! If you're interested hit me up. Cato described them as "purple ribbon blue nose kings and queens".

Food for thought:

Check out this watermelon cup. I could eat fruits more often like this.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

The leader of the pack.

They look buff already.

This one reminds me of Cali (Steve's dog). Sooo cute!

Mid poop?

Did you ever play the game "butts up?"

Rider keeping a watchful eye. Check the muscles in the front. Christian used to make his dog drag a tire around.

Can't believe these puppies will turn into beasts!

I like this cow looking one. It reminds me of my old dalmation, Kodak. RIP.

Those are some intense eyes.

BUY ME! BUY ME! BUY ME!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: