Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alvinisms 661

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."

-Scott Adams

Did you know: Honeybees have hair on their eyes.

Thought of the day: Wooohooo!!! Our house is now full. The best part is that I know everyone and we've all connected. When I moved in I was stoked and now things are only better. So if you wanna come chill come whenever!!! It's not "COLLEGE LIFE!!!" But it's definitely, a good one. Movin on up!!!

Food for thought:

Your classic steak and potatoes. You just can't go wrong. I prefer my steak w/ Montreal Steak Seasoning and my potatoes w/ butter, cheese and sour cream...bacon if you got it. Mmmmm...


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I got these pictures from Meghan's blog from last Wednesday.

The tight jeans look is not for me.

Black Friday morning this is what I wake up at 5 in the morning for.

First stop at 5:30 am is Big 5


BASEBALL GLOVE!!!
Stop #2 is Ritz Camera store!

It wasn't opened yet so I skated the parking lot for a minute.

Three 4 gig memory cards for free son!!!
Stop number 3 (mind you it not even 8 o'clock yet) and I got to Big 5 Mira Mesa.

Another baseball glove, a new fishing pole, and line! Yippeee! I'm stoked!

Finally, I end up here at The OHOP, the Original House of Pancakes for Leo's going away.

I went w/ the apple waffle. OMG.

I forgot what these were called but they look perfect!

Chris, Leo, KJ, Ollie, and myself saying "see you later" to Leo. We ran into a racist this morning. Long story, ask about it later. WTF, racism is stupid.

Vince helped me move my big crap first, then Gelly helped me move the rest. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP! I'M TAKING YOU OUT THIS WEEKEND TO GET FAT!!!

Yaya! My 42" TV, surround sound and DVD collection. All I need is my DVR and HD programming and I'm set.

Simple table, my computer, chess set, picture of my niece, and a beer. Perfection.

And the most comfortable bed/ laundry pile....or is it!

Oh wait! Gelly is sleeping under there! WTF!?! Moving must have pooped you out! Thank you!

But later, Kimtan, Jen, KJ, and Krissy came through and we watched "What Lies Beneath" in my new place. COME OVER SUCKAS!!!

You're guaranteed a laugh when you come al la casa de Alvinism. Dec. 12, save the date for my birthday friends!

LOOK!!! Did I buy a suitcase?

Nope, its a perfectly preserved old school typewriter.

Soooo stoked.

Still works. Can you see what's the first thing I thought of?
Preez managed to find a vintage Polaroid like Ronnie. $10!!! Kobey's is the shiznit!
Photography is cool enough because of the nostalgia factor you get from looking at photos. But when you you include the nostalgia factor in the camera itself, its pretty cool. Whoa, too many "nostalgias" in here. Not gonna use that word for a week.

We both bought guns for $2 each and they work pretty good! Radical!

WILDBOYZ 4 LIFE
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: