Saturday, November 29, 2008

Alvinisms 660

"It sounds like a demon coming out."

-Ollie (in response to a video of Vince throwing up; you can't see it. Sorry!)

Did you know: There is a town in Newfoundland, Canada called Dildo.

Thought of the day: I'm finally done moving out! Waking up the first day at the new place was weird and I felt dizzy and out of whack. But it was also fun, fresh and new, everything I like.

Sorry to Team Millennia for not making it out to the 10 year reunion, its been a crazy ass weekend for me and I have been pooped! Driving to LA solo was not in my cards so after Black Friday I just called it a night. Next time. Hey Mavyn, I'll see you on Wednesday w/ KJ!!! Whoopeeee!!! Bring your green hat!

Food for thought:

Rubios gourmet fish tacos are sounding pretty good right now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Sammy loves the camera.

And laughing a lot.

She used to never eat but now she's like Uncle Alvin!

Reinah has a heart of gold.

Sammy can make a lot of faces.

I was like "OMG, this is like a fridge from a movie or Brady Bunch."

This is my favorite picture of Nah and I.

Scary movie?

Nope, just chillin w/ her stunnas.

My dad ate a lot. Happy Thanksgiving family.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: