Friday, November 28, 2008

Alvinisms 659

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

-Thomas Edison

Did you know: All porcupines float in water.

Thought of the day: I'm moved out! Yeah just little things here and there will make it complete. And I do have to still clean up my old place but hey! I'M OUTTIES! And boy does it feel good, it feels liberating, it kinda feels like college but w/ quieter rooommates. Hahaha! But hey, there's always a party in the front room so come visit anytime and we'll walk across the street to the liquor store and drink at the park. Or we can chill in the room and watch movies. Or if you like we can move the rug and start bboying. Your choice.

Big thank yous to Vince and Gelly for helping me out, this would have been the biggest pain in the ass, longest day of my life, and a boring night. Instead it became a random scary movie Blockbuster. Here's to the night in my new home.

Food for thought:

Pomegranate tarts make me happy. Even though I've never had one.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Jenny, Tina, Myron and I just illin while waiting for laggers.

I love revolving doors but why is my butt sticking out like that!?!

Even when you try to be sneaky, Jenny knows its coming.

Emerson is a dope choreographer and runs Funkanometry San Francisco.

Pretty girls.

Rachel what are you doing?

E Swift (Rock Steady Crew/Rock So Fresh) and JRazcal (Kids of Soul/Wildboyz)

Have you heard of us? SAA (Short Ass Asians): Julz, Jraz, Alvinism, Hamster.

OG SwearBoyz: Josol and Matt.
Mihan I see you everywhere!

TM Alumni: Leonards, Carms, and myself.

Will of Bangarang/Lost Boyz can dance.

You can tell the party was dope, just look at JR's face and his snapping fingers!
Dwen day all day.

Arianna was a dope gymnast then she joined Culture Shock and became and awesome bgirl. And now you're at UCLA! What a story!

Will is the best at clowning bboys. Just look at his face!

The queen of organized dance Miss Anna Sarao.

Verna, can you please hide the knife?

Did you guys plan on posing like that?

This is the moment when we all said, "WHAT!?! YOU CAN'T SELL US ALCOHOL!?!"

Harold and I of the Fcccxxxkkkkkkk Crew.

I think I'm crushing Meggie Megs

I'm not sure if we've hung out sober since I've graduated Sheryl. Hahaha!

Alstar and I go way back. Its always a fun time when you come visit.
Did you guys get a memo about my emo feet picture blog!?!

Can there really be a future!?! Hahahah!

We were both bummed because we couldn't drive home at like 5:30 in the morning.

It was hella pouring yo! Check the splashes!

7:30 am. much better. Well maybe not for Jenny.

Wet but walkable. MAKING MEMORIES!
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: