Friday, November 21, 2008

Alvinisms 653

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her."

-David Brinkley

Did you know: I've known Edwin since preschool and Elainne and I have been together since infancy.

Thought of the day: Oh boy do I heart random. What was gonna be random night of whatever turned into a turnaround in LA consisting of 3 clubs, lots of drinks, plenty of friends, and Meg falling down an escalator...GOING UP!!! Hahahaha!!!

After getting home around 7 in the morning Vince and I go crazy and decide to go surf while we're awake. Uber tired as hell we do it anyway and I catch the biggest wave of my year. I serious felt like I was flying. Thank you new wetsuit; you let me be out in the sun year round now.

WILDBOYZ THANKSGIVING PARTY TONIGHT!!!!

Food for thought:

Sweet chili lime drumsticks...ITS FAT DAY VINCE!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Thursday night Tajima conjured up some creativity. Here's my new way to hold chopsticks.

Frees kept it simple. As long as it does the job right?

Neill's is way artso fartso fancy shmancy.

I call this the chopstick booster seat.

It was the first foggy Adult Emporium picture. Look at Neill!!! Hahahaha!

We found out the baby was born while eating so after we went to Pomerado to welcome him to the world.

There are so many boys in the Shop family. Meet Jordan, Noah, and Nate. There's also Abram and Kekoa.

This picture is funny to me because Willy has like a sleezy face that says, "aye baby, lets go home and make babies."

Uncle George wants a baby! Any girls willing to carry his seed? Haha. Junior Alvinism has Simpsons eyes!

This kid is already the most popular kid in school.

Except for this demon baby that Frees found. Ha!

No comment.

My best friend Elainne works here!!! We're birth buddies because we were born 4 days apart in the same hospital in the Philippines.

I heart you Lai. Why does it look like I have a mohawk?

Bye bye Fatch. HELLO WILDBOYZ THANKSGIVING DINNER!!!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: