Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alvinisms 652

"Alvinisms all day"

-Baby Alvin aka Willy Santos Jr's first words

Did you know: At 5:52 pm the youngest member of the Wildboyz was born.

Thought of the day: Thursday was a perfect day when I got to run the whole class the way I like, followed w/ work w/ the Freezers, mackage at Tajima, and then THE BABY!!!

We got to see Willy's baby at 4 hours old and even got to see my best friend Lai hard at work at Pomerado. It was a crazy experience man cuz we've all been waiting for this moment for like 8 years. I've known Willy for like 9-10 years now and it's finally happened and congratulations to you and Shalihe. Pictures of the fun day to come. This one is dedicated purely to

WILLY CABILING SANTOS JR aka "BABY ALVINISM"

Food for thought:

I figure while on the topic of babies, this is the best meal one can get right!?! Haha! Who's hungry!?! Did you know I was not breast fed? Long story, ask at your own risk.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I love babies! Fatch has the best pictures, so wait a minute for them. Happy Friday suckas! WILDBOYZ THANKSGIVING DINNER TIME!!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a baby!