Monday, November 17, 2008

Alvinisms 650

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

-Jimmy Dean

Did you know: Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head."

Thought of the day: Big news Alvinism fans! I'm moving out!!! It's funny cuz I have all the freedom I want w/ the parentals but I still don't have the feeling of being completely liberated so here I go, up and packing my ish. No worries here cuz Im used to living away from home and if anything, this really isn't that big of a change.

Am I gonna party like I'm in college w/ the 101 boyz? Prolly not, am I gonna make sure its a good time. Most definitely.

Dec. 12th is my birthday and I plan on a lot of bunch of things so keep your Friday open please. Thanks.

Food for thought:

I forgot what this was but I know there was corn, cheese and bacon. Need I say more?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I call this the "CHOMP CHOMP CREEPER" set. Hello Steven chomping down on his L&L's and I spy a creeper.

Iggy is about to chomp chomp a mouthful while the creeper does what he does best. Creep.

Kimtan got a mouthful of katsu but he's creeping me out more that the creeper!!! Hahaha!!!
This is my favorite picture because of the background foreground play, and awesome shirt that says it all, and a little bit of foreshadowing.

I thought Ken was white but Ollie's cool too. Willy isn't intimidating anyone w/ a stance and funny smile like that!!! Hahaha!

Ollie-You-Can!!! (Damn, that was an Ollie joke!!!)

Willy got knocked off by Air Force Guile, I mean Leo.

After Willis got tired, TK took over as emcee. Here he is saying, "speak into my cock". SWEAR!!!

Roomies!!! Rae Rae and Apes.

TK called this match up: The battle of the hottest dark asian guy. But look at their faces!!! Hahaha!!!

Eric uses Red Ken so Ollie came by and supports well...himself?

Willy the man, Ollie the character, and the tournament all in one picture.

Ann aka Frances is the funniest!!!

Jeff and Eric are two legends I've never seen play. On Sunday I saw them battle it out. This Alvinism is hella nerdy w/ all the video game talk. But as Vince and I say, "I DON'T EVEN CARE!" *inside joke alert

Ollie and I got matching shoes. But I rock them w/ red laces. Maybe I am a Blood. JK!

Eric comes away w/ third place. Congrats brotha, come by and train anytime!

The battle for first!!! PJ Styles gave up bboying for a while to go into hardcore training. I fought Frank in the first round winning one fight and gettin halfway the other two. So close to beating the second place guy! Shit!

If you haven't guessed, PJ Styles won the tournament w/ his Guile, Frank got second and Eric in third. Congrats and thank you for coming out.

Just look at Fatch's face on the far left! Ha!!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: