Friday, November 14, 2008

Alvinisms 646

"There ain't no free lunches in this country. And don't go spending your whole life commiserating that you got raw deals. You've got to say, 'I think that if I keep working at this and want it bad enough I can have it.'"

-Lee Iacocca

Did you know: Non-dairy creamer is flammable (Not sure about the truth on this one. Can someone try it and let me know please)

Thought of the day: This is the second time I've ever woken up in Downtown San Diego and I must say, it is pretty nice. Maybe its because I don't have work,or fishing at Embarcadero is right there but there definitely is a charm about living down here that I never noticed before.

BTW, does anyone need a roommate early next year?

Food for thought:

Strawberry frozen yogurt made w/ sweet condensed milk. I want something sweet now.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Margie is my confirmation sponsor. She's one of the sweetest and nicest people I know.

Famila retreat days!

I see at the randomest times Josephine!

This is what an airbands picture is supposed to look like!?! What!?! Hahahaha!

Michelle makes me smile every time I see her. Thanks for always be so cool and genuine.

Kathleen and I dated in 7th grade. Old school!

I love our section. Plus they always bring in the most awesome brownies.

After a nail biter win, no one is stranger because we're all united in JOY!!!

Charger hoodie, camo shorts, and UGGZ!!! AWWW HELL TO THE GNAW!!!

Tailgating isn't just for before the game. It's for celebrating afterwards too!!! Thank God for no traffic.

My expression says, "Oh my God, why am I still eating?"

Answer: Because its free carne asada tacos w/ guac, sour cream, cheese, and salsa. That's why I'm still eating.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: