Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Alvinisms 617

"Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing."

-Benjamin Franklin

Did you know: There is one million ants to every human in the world.

Thought of the day: Dude, ever since I lost my camera battery I've felt so naked w/out the bulge in my pants. Mwahahahahahahaha!!! Since I have no pictures, I"m stuck posting random pictures I found on the internet. Enjoy!

Okay okay okay, back to seriousness. So I've heard some funny drunk stories of myself from Friday night but I can't see my damn pictures on my camera cuz my reader is brokee brokes so I'm stuck thinking the worse. Here's to the weekend in two days son!!! Who's down for Tajima Thursday night around 9 to 10ish (cuz I gots yoga at 7:30). See you!!!

Food picture of the day:

Chorizo and eggs w/ a smidge of guacamole. Don't you wish you could wake up to this everyday?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I know everyone thought of going completely around on a swing during recess in elementary school. No matter what, I'd never happen. Now's your chance to live the dream. Watch this.


I spy birthday boy TJ.

Oh, if you don't know...Jamie Palmore (shop rider) is now on Mada to extend his domination in the skateboard world. Congrats broskee.

Functional, stylish, not sure if very bright though. I'd still get one.

This picture put a smile on my face and made me wanna be a little boy again...oh wait. I am!!!

There is no need for a comment here. But why would you stick it there!?!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: