Sunday, October 05, 2008

Alvinisms 616

"Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace."

-Robert J. Sawyer

Did you know: I lost my camera battery Friday night.

Thought of the day: So, I was a hot mess Friday night and lost nearly everything and don't recall anything. So if I was rude, inappropriate, stupid or whatever. I'm genuinely sorry.

Happy birthday to Preezy Preez and congratulations on getting your masters. I'm so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. I mems when you first chose to start this thing and now your all done. What's next for you mans!?! Pursuit of your party planning? That'd be cool.

Preezy Preez is someone really special to me because she understands me differently than most others. Not just because we dated but also just because we were best friends and spent so much time together. Ya'll know my deal about keeping friendships alive right? I mean, you spend so much time, love, effort, etc in a relationship and then throw it all away? No thank you. I'd rather just change my perspective and keep the special part of that relationship going. And that's what Preez and I have.

So one more congratulations mama, you've done well and I know the future is gonna be sweet. And no matter what you know you have my support.

Food picture of the day:

Gigantic shrimps marinated with chermoula, lemon juice, olive oil. Cooked giant shrimps in a parchment pack along with half moons of zucchini and couscous with pistachio and herbs. This says "EAT ME!!!" all over it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is one of the best skits I've seen on SNL. Just kidding.

Be there son!


Donnette is gonna let me borrow her dog to run and Lai makes an appearance!

They so didn't want to take a picture so they held this face for like 20 seconds. Ha!

I love my best friend Elainne!!! Movie nights!

Congratulations on the newlyweds Atlee and Joyce!

Scrippees George and Freezers.

You're so drunk ma!!! Love it! Hahaha!!

They both didn't like this picture.

So they settled for this one.

Preez was dressed in a nice dress when I picked her up so I had to change from my t-shirt to a collared one. Ha! Lets eat some souls!

Why do I always stand out?

Before heading to the afterparty at the house we made a random stop at Wind and Sea. Time for shots of Patron w/ Uncle!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

april joy said...

omg.
so emo.
so drunk.
but thank you! :)