Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alvinisms 625

"Silence is a text easy to misread."

-A. A. Attanasio

Did you know: Termites eat through wood two times faster when listening to rock music!

Thought of the day: This weekend was pretty chill. I didn't really do much except try to recover. Friday I chilled out and slept uber early cuz I wanted to run Miramar Lake.

Saturday I ran the Lake (bad idea because of my chest congestion), cleaned house, car, bathroom, went to Shalihe/Willy's baby shower, went to work the PQ shop, went back to the shower and ate and had a smidge of alcohol and finally went home. I was supposed to watch a movie I thought but....no comment sleepy head!

Sunday was spent angry at the Chargers but made up for it by and all day photoshoot w/ Willy, Shalihe, and Toe-knee in Poway. It was just fun to be outside taking pictures and having fun. Then read some books at Barnes about Egypt and watched Max Payne which I must add is a pretty good movie.

So here I am now, still congested on a Monday night after eating out w/ Vince at Sips. More of that later. If I'm good to party this week, ITS ON!!!

Food picture of the day:

The picture doesn't do it justice but the food was soo good and there was practically unlimited! But, what makes it even cooler is the tray they were served in. It's like you're in elementary school again!


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I'm trying to get the baby to be nicknamed "Baby Alvin" so if you see Shalihe make sure you say, "Hello Baby Alvin" and rub the tummy. Thanks.


One thing about rich people in Poway is that they can affort horses and miniature horses. That's ballin.

I didn't take many photos cuz I wanted to eat, but when I arrived all the homies were playing hide and seek in the dark in Shalihe's parents humongous estate.

The best part was when Freddy thought he was gonna be safe and ran and slipped at the tables.

Alvinism and Preezy Preezy equals cheesy cheese!

Hey Best. I love you.

What's Fatch and Willy looking at?

Toast. To all the babies that didn't wanna take Henny to the head. I like Chris proposing to Willy.

So I did have some alcohol this weekend. Prolly not the greatest idea in the world.
Sunday was so beautiful that I had to get out the house. I took this w/ my camera phone while I read a book for a bit. Then TK, Shals, Will, and I went to shoot some awesome pics. Those will come next Alvinism. Promise.

Look at Fatch's pose while waiting for the movie.

I came into the movie late cuz we decided to have some drinks before it started. But since the Red Sox were playing I had to stay and support my team. So while waiting I got this awesome bowl of Tortilla Soup and one more beer. Saddest sports day I tell yeah. But the movie and company was great!

Plus when TK and I got home, his mama cooked us up some dank steak and veggies! Isn't it nicely presented! Thanks mom!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: