Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alvinisms 623

"The cruelest lies are often told in silence."

-Robert Louis Stevenson (1850 - 1894)

Did you know: To keep maintanance costs down in college I shave my head cuz it was free. Haven't looked back since.

Thought of the day: I don't know why I'm still sick. I've eaten good, drank tea, slept for 8-9 hours every night for like 6 days. Maybe it is time for me to see some help.

Food picture of the day:

Eel roll and an Alaskan roll was the first food I've eaten in 4 days cuz I've only had soup and tea. I've lost 10 pounds and still don't feel complete.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This would be the most awesome costume if I could make one.

I'd sell my letterman jacket for this.

This is what I see right before I sleep. One night I just opened m eyes and saw it bright and shining so I took a picture of its fullness. I've seen a whole lot of it this week cuz I've been sick and have been sleeping around 10 pm instead of midnight.

Going against my better judgement I went running at 7:30 am at Miramar Lake on Saturday. Mind you I'm not completely over being sick and I still had chest congestion so it was seriously the toughest run of my life. Halfway through I wanted to walk but I just rested a bit then finished. Mind of matter. But in cases of health; I learned a valuable lesson. Listen to you body. FUCK....

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: