Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alvinisms 622

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Did you know: My two favorite players are Ken Griffey Jr. and Wade Boggs (which was the reason I've always loved the Red Sox)

Thought of the day: This Alvinism was written already but I deleted all of it to say

RED SOX WE STILL ALIVE BABY!!!!!

But yeah, when TK and I were eating at Sushihana I was bummed seeing that we were down 5-0 and down 1-3 in the series. But when I got home I just kept my eyes and ears tuned while talking to Kimtan and Ollie. And I gotta borrow this from the Padres but I was just "keepin the faith" and even tried to bet Ollie on the game when we were down. We still gotta win 2 games but we were down 1-3 last year too so fuck it! LETS GO SOX!!!

Tell me why Jenny sent me to this link www.umm.no

Food picture of the day: No food picture today cuz I'm just overjoyed right now!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: