Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alvinisms 619

"Fiery colors begin their yearly conquest of the hills, propelled by the autumn winds. Fall is the artist."

-Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata

Did you know: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white

Thought of the day: I don't not like being sick. So Friday night I kept it quiet and watched a movie w/ my neighbors Tina and Gelly. (Don't forget to return it by Wednesday please!)

I was sick on Saturday and had CPR training at 8 in the morning, work from 3-7, and then rehearsal was cancelled so I brought tea and soup to our beer olympics. Who does that!?! But I did still make it to the semifinals though! (Look forward to more pictures)

Then Sunday was good especially w/ the unlimited bacon wrapped hot dogs, tons of friends, slow cooked tri-tip steak, lots of beer, and cupfuls of vodka (thanks Meg, I think). Then I got home from the Chargers night game and I felt like the end of the world was coming and fell asleep at 10 o'clock. I haven't slept that early in like 2 years! (Gameday pictures to come too!)

Monday morning felt like God karate chopped me in the throat and later turned a faucet on in my nose. It looks like Imma make it another early night.

Food picture of the day:
Fresh tuna marinated with a bit of Moustaph’s harissa, meyer lemon olive oil, ground coriander and white pepper. Drizzled w/ a little more meyer lemon olive oil over the top, seasoned with fleur de sel, and a drizzle of lemon juice. Topped with chopped cilantro and onion sprouts.
Who wants to get sashimi theis week?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Big ups to Casey Gray (Willys Workshop Team Rider and all around good guy) on making the cover of www.curiculummag.com


Mary met up w/ us at Tajima even though she already ate and had some to drink. That's Taji love for you!

Mary's awake, Frees is excited, Kimtan drove only 5 minutes, and Wileen has been waiting for chicken karaage all day. Haha Frees, you tried to spruce up your yoga outfit w/ that fancy scarf!

Before we ate, Laurel, Frees and I were at yoga at 24 Hour Fitness at 730 pm. Anyone wanna join? I spy Kimtan, Vince, Mary, Alvinism, Drew, Laurel, Wileen, and a yoga Frees. Neill is smoking a cigartte and laughing at us in this picture.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks alvin! tina and i were just talking about when to return it too lol