Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alvinisms 607

"If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both."

-Horace Mann

Did you know: August has the highest percent of births.

Thought of the day: Seems like life smacked me financially in the face. Ho the fuck hum. So time to hit up Buffalo Exchange, Game Stop, and maybe make a sperm donation. Just kidding...about Game Stop. Just kidding...I meant the sperm donation. Nevermind.

I hate being in a financial bind. It should never direct how you want to live your life or your happiness. So, instead of being a grumpy bitch Imma have to look back to one of my quotes and live by it. "You can't change your environment, but you can change how you adapt and react to it." So instead of partying all out all the time its back to my roots. That means: running, bboying, dancing, chess, skating, biking, movies, gym, fishing, reading, learning, spending more time w/ my nieces, etc etc etc.

Now that I think of it, this isn't gonna be as bad as I thought. I think I just found that silver lining. Smiley face.

Food picture of the day:

Notice the detail on the blushing cheeks.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Happy birthday Ann and Ryan! This is Ann and Josephine but their drunk alter egos are Francis and Consuelo.

Cheers it up! All these pictures are courtesy of TK of the Wildboyz.

I've never seen vince wear other than black, white or grey.

Congrats on the engagement!

KJ loves to do the fake asian girl smile. TK loves putting things in his mouth. Chris likes to show his nipples through his shirt.

Cheersies!!! Sake!
Before we hit up Prospect, we went to Bar Dynamite for more drinks and friends.

Chad and Kish showed up! Finally we get a drink together man!

Ben, Jessica, and Rubs. What are you doing w/ your arms Jessica?

Annabelle and Megan looking good. Megan was making funny sounds at the end of the night.

Pam is one of the sweetest people I know.

Jenny!!!!! Picture for Fullerton!

Wait, we're drunk, lets talk about this.

We always take nice pictures. Loves!

Armpit check.

Jamie, Verna (back from Virginia), and Rosanne are all smiles.

Best friends. 2 of PQ's finest son!!! Or David and Goliath. Asian smiles!

Felly Fel and Guil. Guil told me not to call him Frankenstein anymore. But come on Guil, look at the face you made!!! Shit I just called you Frankenstein again. My bad. Shit!!! I did it again!

I love these girls. We're gonna run Miramar Lake this Saturday. Pam and Margie.

Margie is my Confirmation sponsor and one of my guardian angels. Love you ma.

We hit up Tajima after instead of the usual. Too bad we didn't get to take an Adult Emporium picture.

You know what I always order, check the karaage in the back too. Later, TK picked me up and we drove all the way to Chula Vista and all the way back to his house where TK later finds out he's sickly. You'll see if you haven't already.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: