Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Alvinisms 591

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."

-Jimi Hendix

Did you know: Orient Valley's restaurant is moving closer to Willys Workshop PQ. More tocino, okoy, and halo halo!

Thought of the day: Man! I was trying to find a friend on myspace but everyone got one of them weird names that makes it impossible to find. I'm Alvin or Alvinism or Al and you can find me easy! But if I changed my myspace name to Belligerent Drunk, you'd never find me!

HOB was the best time I've had at a club in maybe like 3 years. Ha, full of love in the club, love in the streets, and love wherever you could find space. Ha!

What else could've ended the weekend on a better note? The Wildboyz picnic/sportsday of course! With over 50+ friends, family, and people to get to know it was a full day kickball, football, soccer, baseball, biking, skating, music, and everyones favorite...RELAY RACES! Pictures to come soon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Whew son! My quads are burning! Reverse YOUR crocodile!

On top of the world...or at least north San Diego.


Conquering Black Mountain w/ Frees from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

Haha, only Frees and I are gonna be laughing at this one.

Afterwards we had cooking/movie night at Fatchs. This is only like 1/5 of the tocino we cooked that night. Frees, Fatch and I are masters now!

Longanisa is dangerous to cook. But its totally worth it!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: