Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alvinisms 590

"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."

-Storm Jameson

Did you know: Im gonna dance again! Mwahaha!

Thought of the day: Life's been so good. Frees describes it as a good streak; and there's no end in sight or anything that can really drag me down. So I'm excited. Plus there is so much to look forward to; I guess I'm just counting my blessings and I'm still counting.

Food picture of the day:

The dressing consists of fish sauce, lime juice, thai chilies, minced garlic clove, a pinch of sugar, and lil bit of water. There's Persian cucumber, thinly sliced onion, cilantro and mint. Along w/ delicious shrimp. I love seafood.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love the soup at Spices. Preezy Preez and I had a great lunch togther and we chose Thai food. You can never go wrong.

Mmmm...Pad See-yew level 5. Thank you for lunch Preez. Love you. Lets do it again! Chilis? Hahaha!

Yes, I went to Tajima the same day. I chose to try something a little different this time and went w/ the Tenshin Bowl.

But you always gotta get that karaage!

This is a winner of a dish. Imagine a moco loco but w/ seafood instead of hamburger meat and better gravy. Delicious.

Rashaan Patterson "You're The Only One For Me" Crew. at Adult Emporium.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: