Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alvinisms 588

"The longest journey is the journey inward."

-Dag Hammarskjold

Did you know: I wouldn't have graduated and stayed in Fullerton if it weren't for dancing.

Thought of the day: Going to Team Millennia's Summer Intensive 5 was the best choice I've made in a while. Not only did I get to reunite w/ old friend and make new ones, I've gotten an opportunity I'm just can't pass up and that I've been waiting for for a long time. Can't wait. Get ready world!

Food picture of the day:

Sliced sourdough bread and thin honey ham with gruyere bechamel sauce, parmesan and dijon mustard. You don't even have to tell me what's in this, it just looks delicious.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Jill Rose aka JR started dancing w/ me as her cap on TM Juniors. She's just old enough to join TM, and she's gonna kill it.

You might recognize Knicole or K as www.dancetag.com"'s cover girl. And that's Surge again after performing w/ his project Expressive Doubt.

She took the very first Summer Intensive and has been on ever since. Proud of you girl.

1/2 of my lil sissys. Kristine aka Wobz aka Kleng is my heart.

Hey P, we took a nice picture!

Tony is my big brother.

Mama Michelle always takes care of me when I break myself. Even if that means biting on a sock while putting me through hell and back.

If you've performed on stages like this or bigger in your life, you'll understand how it feels to finally stop after years and years. Can't wait to come back.

The Danny boyfriends.

Ruth is short and sweet. Like this caption.

Janice is my lil bgirl. Loves!

I love my twinies! Murrtown!!! Lets hike! See you on Sunday!

Smiles all around.

Ghetto Artesia in the hizzy! Patrick aka Pat, Alexis aka Pinto, and Chris aka Topio.

Pinto I remember when you first were trying to get on TM. You impressed us by shaking your ass in ways we didn't know were possible.

Prom picture.

Back at the studio the party continued! Did you know that Kellie and I were captains when B first joined TM Juniors. Lil ghetto ass. Ha!

Our studio is called Under the Bridge because that's where we used to rehearse before we had our own studio....literally under a bridge at Cal State Fullerton.

Jason aka Bay Bay is slicker than your average. But who's Fantasy Football champ!

Take 1: WTF face.

Take 2: Something is going on down there! face.

Take 3: ITS BURNING FACE! I love TM.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: