Monday, August 25, 2008

Alvinisms 586

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

-Jimi Hendrix (Thanks Christian)

Did you know: When the runner who came from Marathon to Athens finally arrived he died when he got there.

Thought of the day: I'm the most excited person ever! Man, over a month ago I was excited about what August was going to bring. Now here it is. The month is ending and the school year is starting. I should be bummed right? Nope, there's something coming up in my life that has got me smiiiiiling!!! Thank God for Team Millennia. Last night was the funnest!

Food picture of the day: I have this website that look at all the time because they are an awesome chef, great at presentation, and take good photos of their food. Maybe this is why I always have late night dinners (notice I didn't say snacks). Enjoy my new section!

Cannellini feta crostini with fried salami and onion topped with a sprig of frisee. I don't know how to find these items or how much they cost, but they look tasty!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My Niece says Uncle Alvin! from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

My niece says my name now! I love it!


No one has work or school or Monday so join the Wildboyz and friends. It's gonna be a RAGER! HAHAHA! 12.5!!!

Even Fullerton and LA peeps are coming through so you know the preparty and afterparty is gonna be dope! 4 rooms TK!?! Are you sure?

If you can't bring the house to tree. You can bring the tree to the house.

It may now have 52 inch TVs but this room is sick!

Thats the biggest morning wood ever.

Friday night was a good night to become 12.5; therefore, Vince, Fatch and I met up w/ April, Jen, Kimtan, Ollie, and Anabel for some drinks at U-31.

It was like house and other type of music but we were all dancing like we knew what we were doing!

Sk858's Jon Kastris and Anabel. It's good to have a girl that likes to take pictures so its not just me w/ all the people.

Go ahead Fatch, steal this picture and post it on your myspace. It's nice.

I love this place every time I'm at U-31

Bacon wrapped hot dog, 3 mini tacos w/ sour cream, cheese and guacomole. It brings my favorite of LA dirty dogs and TJ tacos. This place got it right.

I had to get 3 more.

Then I had to pee pee in the alley.

The fun was just starting.

Alvin x 2.

We bought beer at 1:59 am and went on a secret trip to drink at the beach. This car was just plain sick.

What kind of paint job do you call this?

Jen and Kimtan met up later. Vince is gangsta w/ two Coronas.

If you don't know, Vince is the guy who got me into bodyboarding and we lived in Japan together. I'm glad he's back. He's glad we get to sponge again.

We laid out these big blankets and we all pretty much crashed there for a bit after telling scary stories and making fun of guidos and barbies. I love nights like these.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: