Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alvinisms 585

"If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back. "

-Lois McMaster Bujold

Did you know: It is called a marathon when Greeks won a battle against the Persian army they sent a runner from the city of Marathon to Athens. Guess how far it is from the two cities...yup, 26 miles.

Thought of the day: When ESPN does recaps, montages and make it all emo, I really do get on the brink of tears. Maybe because I've loved sports, watching or playing, my whole life and it plucks a certain string in my heart. After watching USA Basketball take back the gold there were some recaps of the Olympics and it just made me relive all the emotions that you get when you play sports. Does sports put food on my table? No. But do sports bring out raw emotion in me? Sure as hell does.

Fatch is Mr. Mira Mesa, the San Diego Reader says so. If you don't believe me, just read this article published by them. MR. MIRA MESA

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You all know that the "Redeem Team" came through and won us the gold medal. But, did you know that Kobe is big Wildboyz supporter!?! Check it!

Creamy Scallop Croquettes from Tajima are big and delicious! So glad I finally tried it.

It was Rochelle's first time to Taji Taj and she loved the karaage!

Mmmm...Two eggs...mmm...

Infamous.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: