Friday, August 22, 2008

Alvinisms 584

"Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver. "

-Unknown

Did you know: A Spartan's boy's passageway to manhood would be to strangle a slave w/out being caught.

Thought of the day: I have the week of and gonna make the most of it. Gnite!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Untitled from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


I spy a tiny 3 year old.

Quick stop on the way up to the top of Black Mountain.

I spy 4S Ranch.

This is what you see from far away, brought up close and person via Alvinism.

Better bomb the mountain before the sun goes down!

Josh loves MM Workshop. He's especially fond of a certain employee...hahaha!!! And...

I think he just paints his legs cuz those are not pants.

I spotted Iris w/ a little puppy at L & L and had to borrow him.

Oh my, can we keep him!?!

Frees is trying to breast feed him.

His white streak down the middle reminds me of skunk.

BTW, the Shop has like 7 new styles of Workshop shirts. Fatch and I always match, now we've added to our crew.

I'm getting arrested, Frees is getting hugs, and Fatch is Superman.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: