Thursday, August 21, 2008

Alvinisms 583

"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."

-Confucious

Did you know: Brian Wenning and Ryan Gallant got kicked off of DC Shoes.

Thought of the day: I have all of next week of and plan to spend a lot of time running, surfing, reading and Madden.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh my, Freezers and I went to eat at Niban's on Tuesday. I forgot my camera! But the fried calamari roll was worth busting out my camera phone.

Katsu curry is where it's at yo. We had so much food and w/ the addition of a pitcher of Kirin we took like 2 hours+ to leave. Ha!

So far Edwin, Chad and I will be checking this out next week. Anymore takers?

Thursday was the beer olympics for the homies. I wonder who is 2008's Usain Bolt.

These Nike Air Max's take "good taste" to a whole new level.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: