Saturday, July 26, 2008

Alvinisms 565


You gotta come through. I got sneak peek of the video w/ Chad of the Shop and its FUCKIN AWESOME!!! You know I'm serious cuz I cussed and it's in caps. Come through if you know anything about skateboarding?

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

-Henry Youngman

Did you know: The best shape I was in was when I was in college cuz I couldn't afford to eat that much and I danced like everyday. Now I'm a sack of pudding wrapped in skin sitting in my chair.

Thought of the day: Santa Barbara w/ the Freezers was friggin amazing. It had the best food you imagine...oh and it was buffet. And there was an open bar. Oh and I performed for the first time in like 2 years. Oh and there were friends from all over and all time there. But I'll save those stories for another time when I post the pictures.

Shit! I just noticed that my boy Slim was on America's Best Dance Crew (Supreme Soul) too! A few years ago I started a BBoy Intensive w/ Team Millennia and I got a bunch of dope bboys to come through and be guest teachers. Some came from Kaba Modern, some from TM, and some from all over. Slim came through on the final lesson. Good times my friend.



-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


$1 scoop Tuesdays at Baskin Robbins is the best, just ask Chad. Rocky road rocks!

I am a heffer to h-e-f. This is four cheese Hungry Jack potatoes but I added more cheddar and more parmesan cheese. Chomp chomp suckas!

Dude, you gotta love my job on Thursdays. The kids cook the food and I pretty much eat all the leftovers (and first dibs). Mashed potatoes w/ bacon, carrots w/ ranch, herb rice, veggie chicken nuggets, cucumbers, and string cheese.

Did I fail to mention we do fresh fruit too. Mangoes and canteloupe.

Uh oh, it looks like a topsy turvy day at 20th street.

Two necessities of the beach besides your shorts and a board is a football and some good music.

Nice hat Rhods! You look like you're gonna go to the horse races.

Hella snacks: gummi worms and pepsi (and Jack).

I lived off of Flamin Hot Cheetos in high school.

I want one!

Jenny wants to give you the world.

Rhods and I have been buds since middle school.

The root of all evil. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love evildoers.

See what alcohol can do to you? Mind you my leg was still jacked so I couldn't go in the water.

Creepin w/ the camera!

Ladies love cameras.

Jenny wants to get down.

She's saying, "not that low!"

"Lets do the booty bump. Alvin! WTF are you doing?"

So we settled w/ doing the Robocop.

She was so excited she wet herself.

No comment.

We're drunk, this looks like a good place to rest.

Starshots poses in the middle of the street.


What's good after a day at the beach? The best bulgolgi and sushi in at Sushiya.

I'm sobering up ma, I swear!

Jenny, what are you doing to my face?

Nice one Rhoda.

Bulgolgi, rice, and salad looks tasty huh? Nice thigh Jenny. Ha!

Sorry, no time to make the pictures nice, I always hungry.

Serve me up!

Wasabi topeko! Love this stuff. It's not as spicy as wasabi, its really good.

Handrolls courtesy of the chef. Forgot what he called this specialty.

Thanks for whatever this one was too.

Arturo the drunk chef of Sushiya is the man!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: