Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alvinisms 564

"We all smile in the same language."

-Unknown

Did you know: Dolphins sleep with one eye open.

Thought of the day: It's friggin Thursday night and I have a grip of shtuff to do before heading up to Santa Barbara tomorrow w/ the Freezers so I gotta keep this short. Enjoy these 4 teaser pics from our random drunk beach trip on Monday. More to come.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


We need gold bling for our performance on Friday, the Hoey pendant was perfect!

Can I ride the wave at night Toes?

If I seriously go, I'd wanna ride the wave then get krunk.

Gotta go and show my love and support.

This Wednesday at Mira Mesa, come and support City, Jimmy, The Shop, and your friends.

Batman Bearbricks look cool.

Next week I'm back on all cylinders!

George trying to find gold, and Rhoda staring into the sun.

Jenny, you look like a fly w/ those gigantor glasses! Mwahaha!


Break it down! I think I was doing the Robocop and Jenny was shakin her bum. BTW, we kiled a bottle of Jack in the car.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: