Sunday, July 13, 2008

Alvinisms 555

"People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."

-Lewis Cass

Did you know: February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.

Thought of the day: I'm excited. Excited for what you say? Hmm; it could be for snorkeling w/ sharks. It could be for Tajima. It could be for Santa Barbara. It could be for wine tasting. It could be Avant Garde's "friends and family" party. It could be Vegas. It could be skydiving. It could be Vince's return from Japan. It could be all of them. What it is, is...I'm gonna be dancing and performing again!!! Rehearsal on Sunday in Fullerton w/ old TMers, Mavynites, and newbies. More to the Alvinism family. Smiles all around.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I know we have Willys Workshop in Rancho Penasquitos, Mira Mesa, and soon Manila, Philippines. But when did we open one in downtown SD?

Simple and clean.

Hmmm....skateboarding party means what? Yup, lots of dudes. I did my part!

Originally I was gonna just get one; but since there was one effen bartender for the whole spot I just loaded up! Cheers!

Of all my close friends that skated; Eric Ting was the best. Now he's in cahoots w/ Earthbound Radio but we plan to session soon. (BTW, I still have your tuxedo pants from 9 years ago.)


This is the other Eric that I skated w/, Eric Santos (no relation to Willy). He's dope too; you got my number son, lets make it happen.

Birthday boy was tizzossed! One thing you should know about him is he likes to rap. When he worked at the Shop we used to sit on the counter when it was slow and freestyle. Good times! Plus, he's super nice. When I wrecked my ankle, he carried me all the way to truck from the RB business park banks. That's a pal.

Can you feel the love in the club?

They sure did.

The best Filipino skater in the world.

Hahaha, Jen was super emo and drunk. I forgot what was so funny.

Sorry ladies, he's someone else's baby daddy. But you can come to the Shop and find yourself a nice young man. Mwahahaha!

Brothers. Renown bboy and renown skater. Talent runs in your family too!

Hahaha, this is my buddy Ken. We know each other cuz his 7th grade GF was my high school GF. We're buds. I like his shirt cuz its my AIM icon. Alvin44222, hit me up son!

Prom night gone horribly bad. Ian ish ah carasy!

Big Dub, Hoey, and Kaleena smiling for me.

Everyone loves Alvinism.

This street looks fun to skate; if was that good.

Oh what! Tajima twice in the day! Yess!!! Gelly got some kim chee vegetable thing that made our breaths stink till the next afternoon. Don't ever feed me gross veggies again! Bleh!

And so ends the story w/ another Adult Emporium snapshot. This was a good Saturday.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: