Monday, July 14, 2008

Alvinisms 556

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present. "

-Babatunde Olatunji

Did you know: The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

Thought of the day: I'm excited for the return of Heroes: Villains.

What I thought would be a chill weekend besides snorkeling w/ sharks turned into a crazy Saturday. Starting w/ snorkeling w/ sharks, more exploring, Juli's Bday at Mission Bay, Tajima somewhere inbetween, work at the Shop w/ Frees, and then Julz' Bday at Prospect. Argh!

Then rehearsal in Fulltown for Mavyn (thanks for picking me up Zooks) and then TM Alumni rehearsal for TM (thanks for dropping me off James). MXPX said it best, "Oh Boy". Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Word of the day: Juicy

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This thing seems way to far in the future. But in reality its pretty damn close.

I wanna be excited for it but so much of my attention is in different places.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket." Well...I've got way too many baskets.

You know you've arrived when you're here. Who wants a drink at Jimmy O's! Random night!

Almost there.

One day we'll have beachfront property. BTW, next summer Fatch, TK, and I plan on renting out a beach house for a week. Everyone is welcome, just bring some beer or food. Thanks. You know we come through.

As I said, each time I got to the beach I'll take a picture of something I appreciate. Sunday I appreciated the sun. Since I won't take a picture of the actual sun my Arnette's will have to do.

Love this spot.

I've always found these places interesting. The top floor sells Koi fish, but the bottom store is a restaurant. Hmm.....


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: