Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alvinisms 553

"Don't say you can't, when you just won't, because you can. I believe in you."

-Farmer Jon adapted by Alvinism

Did you know: I take inspiration from the movie "Catch Me If You Can" and Frank Abagnale.

Thought of the day: So I've been putting in mad hours studying to finish my Montessori Head Teacher Training and I'm so burnt out. Lack of exercise, no food, bad food, and sitting for hours on end is not good for me.

How I take inspiration is from how in the end he counterfeited everything and when asked, "I know you counterfeited everything, but how did you pass the BAR?" Frank Abagnale answered, "I didn't cheat it, I studied really hard."

And with that, if someone could really pass it (maybe not, but it's inspiring) by just cramming the shit out of themselves. Then I can fuckin finish all I need w/ some damn determination. And that's what I'm doing, that's what I've done, and I just gotta stay mentally tough to get through this. I'm burnt right now so I'm calling it a night at 10 pm.

Gelly told me she watched our Senior jazz video from our senior breakfast. So for all you new readers lemme explain it. We have always been the crazy dancing funny weirdos at the school and so when it came to senior breakfast we had to do something memorable. The school asked us to do one of our hip hop dance routines but we chose to do what we do best. Shock everyone. We did everything in one day and that night we pulled a sleepover at the stadium (more videos that cannot be shown, mwahahaha!) and did this in the morning.

The funny thing is that we all are still the closest friends and see each other at least once each week and out of the 6 guys, 5 of us work the Shop (and hold down our other jobs). So without further adeu. Enjoy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Believe it or not, people cried. They were saying, "I'm gonna miss you guys!!!" Mahahahaha!!! Thank you guys! Holla at a playa when you see em in the streets!

Every Thursday my class walks to the grocery store and we practice buying and purchasing as well as cooking when we get back. Today we had Mac N Cheese w/ peas and carrots and some dank sort of rice pilaf...Oh my God, the rice was amazing.

Oh yeah and can't forget our desert of cantaloupe and oranges. Don't you wish you were in my class!?! Tomorrow is free pizza day too!!! YEEESSSSSSSS!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: