Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Alvinisms 552

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

-Jennifer Yane

Did you know: Male seahorses carry their young.

Thought of the day: Tummy feels good! The bad thing is that I was so happy to eat again that I ate a bunch of random as shit: Cheetohs, pork chop, rice, trail mix, Cheez-its, and a granola bar after I got off work.

I've been studying like a madman. It's really taking a toll on me now cuz I've been sick, haven't been eating, haven't exercised in a few days, and now I just sit and type at the library or whatever for hours at a time. I'll make it all back when its done. It's almost done.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


While studying at the library, Rochelle found me looking at ESPN.com and then Jennalyn came and found us too! I'm almost done w/ my Montessori Head Teacher Training!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: