Thursday, June 19, 2008

Alvinisms 535

"Never ruin an apology with an excuse."

-Kimberly Johnson

Did you know: A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue. (I know someone w/ a small tongue who'd appreciate this. Hahaha!)

Thought of the day: There are some happy Wildboyz in SD today!

I ate pizza three times on Thursday, first it was at Chuck E. Cheese w/ my students, then I was starving at the Shop so Chad and I order a medium Dominoes Pizza, then we celebrated George's Bday at Pizza Port so I had some damn Cheese Buddies (Beer Buddies w/ cheese) and a slice of San Francisco and some BBQ Chicken Pizza. Time to run for sure.

Happy Birthday George! You shoulda went grunion running w/ us! (Pics to come later) Don't have much to say cuz I'm sleepy as hell and too lazy to upload pics so I'll just save them for another day. Friday is the End of the Year performance and I'm bringing two awesome guests, Frees and Gelly to see my kids. I have have a surprise for everyone too.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


A giant jumping mop!!! Randomness to for your viewing pleasure, aren't I a nice guy!

Whoa, now Frees, Ian, Eric and Mike, this....is extreme. I'm not sure I'm that down.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: