Friday, June 20, 2008

Alvinisms 536

"Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself."

-Thomas J. Watson

Did you know: Armored knights raised their visors to identify themselves when they rode past their king. This custom has become the modern military salute.

Thought of the day: I'm hella behind on pics so not much to say except "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODA!!!" Sorry I couldn't make the dinner at the bestest italian restaurant in all San Diego! Next time! But the other spot was funny fun funs! Love you mama!

I missed her dinner because I had an end of the year performance for my students and I am sooooo proud of them. It was one of the moments when it all finally comes together and you recognize all the hard work you've done culminating into that special moment. Being a teacher has been one of the best experiences of my life and I'm so glad that I've found my niche in this world.

Though there still is a lot I want to do, this is where I want to be. Right now. I'm happy. Sometimes I wish I could show you my kids but I ain't gonna put them up on the web for the world, but they're awesome. Stay cool (not kewl) my friends; its a hot day.

Oh and don't forget to come and support your local Wildboy and friends at our football game tomorrow night at Poway High at 530. Bring an umbrella for shade, a drink to cool you down and your best shit talking.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Ollies sissy had a going away party. I love free BBQ!

Hoey brother and sister!

Lagrimas brother and sister!

It was funny because it was crackin w/ youngies!!!

Best snack of all time. Muddies Buddies, or as Michelle calls it. Puppy Chow

Uncle Gil hooked up the pasta with hella cheese!!! I'm in heaven.

Ghetto beer pong. You like how I rigged it w/ planks of different pieces of wood to get the optimal bounce? I'm a college alcoholic still i think.

Oh my Leo's little broskee Luke is hella big now!

Ojay and I were the team to beat. We killed the young bucks.

Later I went to D's house for another MC throwback party!

Jimmy (Willy's Workshop, Powell, DVS, Matix, City, Berrics, to name a few) is one of the sickest skaters I know! He was there because it was Glen's going away too! It was like 3 parties in one night and seeing all my friends from high school to my skate ones!

Jager what!?!

I haven't seen Marissa in years. My last memory might have been running down her hill from her backyard in the bushes and running into Mr. Kaman.

Hiya Giselle! Last time I saw you was Audiotistic jammin out to the Roots, Outkast, Talib, Mos, and Blackalicious.

D put that down!!! Enjoy!

Double cupcake time Frees! W/ penises! Those are two different hands. Whose are they?

Some of the SK858 guys: Jon, Timmy, Billy, and Brandon. "Hey ma, you wanna smoke pot w/ me?" Hahahahahahahahahhaa!

We went skydiving that day too mems. Mike is already wearing the shirt. Hey, this picture isn't extreme.

That's more like it.

Memory Lane.

Chris Sabat. I dated his younger sister for a bit. I used to be scared of him.

Mark and Chris both look faded!

Lemme try to name em. Cheryl, Aiza, Michelle, Diane, Merse, Giselle, Linda, Diane, Rochelle, and WTF Mike!?!

I'm so glad we work together ma! Love yah!

This hill is fun to go down cuz it gives you all your speed for...

This wide open trail that winds a bit.

And leads you here! Time to go fishing or the beach!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: