Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alvinisms 529

"When life gives you lemons...fuck it and bail."

-Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Did you know: One of my cousins has 16 toes.

Thought of the day: I'm going skydiving today and in about 4 to 6 hours I'll be flying through the air to my death unless this giant piece of fabric can catch enough wind to slow my fall. Then its party time tonight!!!! Hellz fuckin yeah!

Sorry for the lack of updates, its the end of my school year w/ the kids so I've been uber busy trying to handle things for our end of the year and beginning of summer.

Pictures to come later today or tomorrow. Promise!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


One of the field trips I went on w/ my class was to the flower fields in Carlsbad. I won't show you any of my kids but it was a fun filled day.

Its nice to appreciate things when you were small and look back at it when you're older.

The place has become way more kid friendly. I highly recommend you see it. I'm jumping out of a plane now. See you!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: