Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alvinisms 528

"A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around."

-Carolyn Birmingham

Did you know: Mouse sex only lasts five seconds.

Thought of the day: I always do this to myself. Go exercise and feel good and shower...then go downstairs and raid the fridge till I almost puke. I should be cut like mofo but I eat as much as a small village so I just end up, me. Who cares. You eat at least 3 times day, 5 for me and its a chance to make yourself happy and satisfied. That means I'm pretty well satisfied all the time. My slogan for my health is "fit as a fox, eat like an elephant." Not sure it's the best approach but its working for me.

Congrats to Glenn and his new jobby jobs. Now I'm fat. I'm boycotting Hooters for a while now. I feel the oil pouring out my pores and the breaded wings oozing out skin. Time to shower and sleep.

So even before gas prices

-Al-vin-ism of the Wildboyz


Woke up Wednesday morning to TK in New York.

Tuesday night was goldfish racing night at Solana beach. Its definitely something worth checking out. Here are my two focuses of the night; beer and my fish aka "the Bukkake Ninja".
Read, learn, and then call me if you're down to roll. It's seriously a big deal to some. Ha!


To show support for my fish I took a baby swig of fish water. Not a good choice again.

I'm guessing Kimtan thought it was worse.

Race time!!!!

Jen and her fish "IDGAF!" or I Don't Give A Fuck.

TK, you should bring this to the clubs cuz it makes the place CRACKIN!

SQUIRT THAT BITCH!!!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: