Monday, June 09, 2008

Alvinisms 527

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”

-Mother Theresa

Did you know: A snail can sleep for three years.

Thought of the day: I'm way too excited for all the things coming up this summer and this year. Here's a quick rundown of things to come.

-Skydiving
-Auto-shop class
-Finishing Montessori Training
-Santa Barbara (July)
-WBZ Vegas Tour (August)
-Washington DC (November)
-Egypt (December)

But this also comes w/ a price tag. Its all good though because I should do all this before I'm locked in w/ a mortgage, wifey, kids, and/or whatever my future holds. Who knows. I just know that right now I'm "livin my life like it's golden" (Jill Scott) and I'm loving every second. Hope ya'll are taking time to appreciate what you've got and to spend a little time maybe a little cash on yourself.


Congratulations to my favorite baseball player of all time, Ken Griffey Jr. for joining the 600 homerun club. He's now in the books w/ the likes of Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Sammy Sosa, and ****Barry Bonds. I've got over 15 of his rookie cards and 25 of his early baseball cards. Now they're worth even more!!! Thanks man!

-Al-vin-ism of the Wildboyz


Alvinisms across the globe!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: