Sunday, June 01, 2008

Alvinisms 522

"Love is a big word, it really should have more letters."

-Kobi Yamada

Did you know: A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.

Thought of the day: I have a lot of thoughts about dancing but nothing too serious so I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to my former team, TEAM MILLENNIA. Everyone has grown up over the year from what I've seen and to my class of freshies, I just want to say how proud I am of all of you and that you've all become wonderful leaders and role models as people and performers. Thank you for always staying humble and keeping it real. Love you guys.

Oh and don't forget to watch, DVR, record on your mama's VCR America's Best Dance Crew because Team Millennia was chosen to be on the show!!! Yippeeee!!! I didn't get to take many pictures at Body Rock because I was too busy enjoying the show, chatting w/ old friends and hugging my team. But enjoy anyway! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Al-vin-ism of the Wildboyz


Chantha is one of the directors of TM, her first year was when I was a director. You're so grown up now ma! Lab you! David be good and holla if you need help in finding a teaching gig.

I spy Eddie, he doesn't wanna be in pics but this one is blurry and far away, TK, and Jules of Minds Alike.

This show used to be called Bust-a-groove. How dancing and the dancing circuit has changed.

During intermission, Jules was the main attraction spinning on stage.

Hi TM!!! Sorry if I interrupted the interview. My bad! Hahaha!

Look out for Jun, Jeff, Jason, Jed, Knicole, Alexis, and Kristine on America's Best Dance Crew. Or as I call them: Jun, Joppru, J Lim, Jeyed, Kay, Pinto, and Klengie. Make us proud, we already are!

Jun and Jen backstage...time to go get busy at Onyx!!! It was one of the best club events in a long while so look out for some dumb ass pictures. Ha! Happy birthday Apes and TK!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: