Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alvinisms 517

"Greatness knows itself."

-William Shakespeare

Did you know: Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.

Thought of the day: Oh my God, Sunday was a fun day and apparently I had a really good time at HOB but I don't recall any of it.

It started w/ a house party at Rochelle's and found its way downtown at HOB. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. There are too many pictures to put in one post so Imma break em down into 3 posts. Rochelles, HOB, and Memorial Day fun!

Thank you to all the people who came out Monday to our Memorial Day pool party! Good times, good music, good food, good friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Al-vin-ism of the Wildboyz and 101


I love house parties! Ro really did have the best food there. Lemme name a few, nachos, bacon wrapped hot dogs, spinach dip, spaghetti w/ hot dogs and soo much more good stuff.

Drinking in the daytime is always fun.

Kimtan and the birthday girl Rochelle. Love you girl!

Mamaz I'm glad we're friends and coworkers. Now that Ms. Pinky is back you get to see me again! Yay!

Jeff and Glenn taking time to take in the tunes. Oh and I spy Karl aka Koa in the back.

Spinach dip is always good. But when you add spaghetti w/ hot dogs the meal is even better. Also when there is more than just ketchup and mustard for your dog, its gonna be goooood.
Ryan is intense! Tongue out and everything.

Get it Glen!

Kimtan might have put this one down.

My turn!

DJ and Tina watching us act a fool.

Koa got up man.

Na wanted to play some bball too. She's good.

It looks like Koa is feeding Chris.

Allan and Rochelle are my friends, I got them into the Growing Place and now we're all coworkers too!

Roel was my first beer pong partner. No one told me that he never gets picked for beer pong. You can see it in their faces in the back. They say, "Alvin's gonna end up drinking a lot." Its all good buddy!

Juli's first time playing so I had to be a good partner!

That's where the cheese went.

Ren's celebrity shot. What are you doing Juelz!!!

High school buddies forever!

I wonder what Mark was gonna say.

This was just the beginning of Sunday and I was buzzin. Thanks for the good times guys! Time to go to HOB for TK! Next Alvinism!!!!!


www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

2 comments:

Littlefoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Littlefoot said...

im punching the air! because i was getting tipsy off beer pong. NOT a very "clean" game but fuck it i had a great time!