Monday, May 12, 2008

Alvinisms 506

"Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along."

-Hugh Allen

Did you know: Some famous people who play chess are the Wu Tang, Stanley Kubrick, Beethoven, Larry Bird, and David Bowie. (I think I'll just keep naming chess players for a while cuz I think its cool how everyone plays)

Thought of the day: Sometimes working the shop can get slow and that's when you end up talking to customers for a long time and expanding your horizons. For example today Chris and I chatted w/ these folks from Holland for a bit about anything and nothing at all.

Tuesday after work I planned on skating around the house for an hour then hit up Pizza Port w/ Kimtan and whomever else wanted to go but Gelly ended up waking up so I had a partner and we skated for like 2 hours! But...she ended up shooting my board down the drain so I had to find a way to open the manhole (haha, yes I laugh at that word every time) and creep down past the spiderwebs and grab it. Pictures of the adventure to come later. If that doesn't motivate me to keep skating I don't know what will. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


The product that belongs in your closet, on your back, around your neck, or beside your girl's bed if you lucky. BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW!

Rockin Sprigle's overcoat and my nose makes me look like Scruff McGruff.

See I told yah! Only you can take a bite out of crime!

Gelly looks like the Virgin Mary. Aaaaaammeeennnnn.

Whoa, its almost creepy!

Pizza and beer all day all night. That's how Andrew rolls...vegetarian style though.

Ian and Brandon and a pizza slice about to become poop.

Working but wait...Dude, Ian finish you slice!

Can I sweat in the photo shirts!?! Aye!

Tall people always use me as an armrest. Watch your nuts! Right Tim? Right Andrew?

I'm thinking, "Shit, I'm in big trouble."

"What's my next move!?!"

Cool, calm, collect and defs in control. We are now 3-3.


Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Or in this case pizza and Budweiser.

"Yo Ian thanks for the fun times and the pendant," said Alvin.

"Yeah no problem, now shut up and smile for the camera. Cheese!" said Ian.

Two dudes in bathrobes equals trouble.

Ho ho Hoey Inc!

I was laughing, Tim was doing something else and now it just looks bad. No homo swear.

Rogene of curiculummag.com and I go way back like 8 or 9 years. FF.

Same w/ Glenn of curiculummag.com. FF.

Fun times on a super random Wednesday night w/ the Hoey boys. Do you spy him rockin our shirt?

Hoey's been a good friend ever since he moved here from Hawaii in like 1999. WBZ and friends for life.

Check out the site for some goodies. Links below.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe u just compared me to the virgin mary! i did nottttt see that coming lol