Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alvinisms 507

"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own. "

-Ben Sweetland

Did you know: Dolphins sleep with one eye open.

Thought of the day: Everyday for me offers something new. I guess that comes w/ the territory of being a teacher and just doing whatever I feel like. That's something I've learned to value in life, spontaneity. If you can't handle life's changes how are you gonna handle the straightaways? If you don't throw a wrench in the system, how are you going to find out what could be better? I guess there's always something in me that makes me wanna try out new things and be different even in a small subtle way. Here's to something new. Don't kill me Jerel. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101

Photobucket
Check out www.hoeyinc.com and support you local homeboy. The gear is sick mans!!!

This chair was extremely huge. This is Gelly's best Godfather look.

You had to be there and see the structure and details of the 75+ year old hotel and all its coolness and creepiness. It also is supposedly haunted. If you look on the left side of the curtains you might be able to see a figure. I bet you looked and kinda got creeped out for a second.

And old room turned into a sweet balcony. The place has some spunk in it yo!

Hillcrest wasn't far away so a trip to Buffalo Exchange is never out of question.

Have you seen The Shining? Can you imagine a wave of blood crashing through the halls? Oh yeah, don't come alone.

Oh what!?!!!!! J/K. That's Gelly doing some posing for herself too.

I've always wanted to go on a fire escape!!! This seriously was a super happy moment in my life.

Ummm...Gelly likes them too but...she's afraid of heights. We should've just went down or up for shits and giggles.

"Hi! Welcome back into the Park Manor!", said Alvin.

"Shuddup and hold the door open you freak," exclaimed Gelly. (not really said)

If you haven't check out the website yet, how can you miss out on an All American Boy like Andrew Sprigle. No homo. www.hoeyinc.com

Chess fanatics for life. Watch out for some WBZ chess tees I've got in mind!

6'5" Steve. I can see that he is goofy-footed on a skateboard by his ollie hole.

Creepy creeps.

WPG and WBZ joining forces and saving the world.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: