Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alvinisms 504

"That's what Chess is all about. One day you give your opponent a lesson, the next day he gives you one"

-Bobby Fischer

Did you know: Cleo and Caesar were the early stage names of Cher and Sonny Bono.

Thought of the day: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AFTER MAMA!!! My Mamas Day was really packed day. It started w/ church w/ my momma and seeing some of the friends and fams there. Its funny how its who's who there sometimes. Next, I took her to eat at Chili's in 4S Ranch, just the two of us cuz my bro's in Chula Vista w/ his fam and my pops was at work. I love Chili's, they have good burgers and fries and even the steak is good, at least to me. Well afterwards we went to World Market which I've never been in and shopped around. Pretty interesting place.

After illin at home for a bit, I had to be "Mr. Motivator" to get Gelly out the house so we planned on playing chess at the park but ended up on a skateboard outside on the street. Streets can be tough so we went to Adobe Bluffs and kicked-pushed around there for a fun while. She's pretty good I tell yah (just watch those kick turns). Then the longest game of chess in my life and then the quickest game, leaving us 3-3. Ended the day w/ Jon & Kate Plus 8 which is a pretty entertaining show, it reminds me of my students. Uber pooped. Laundry, chat, and this. Since it's a holiday I had to use the pics from the day, updates of the past to come up soon. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Salmon fillent lightly seasoned and seared to perfection. Served w/ black beans and steamed seasoned veggies with parmesan cheese.

Extra thick-cut jalapeno applewood smoked bacon triple-layeredd w/ smoked cheddar, swiss and provolone cheeses, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle and jalapeno-ranch dressing. My arteries hate me.

Thank you for everything mom. I love you.

She was "scared at first". Hahaha! (got it in there)

I can't shoot myself and wouldn't want to anyway. Green Apple stretchy jeans are the B-E-S-T!

Bun's buns walking back up the hill.

You need comfy shoes ma.

J-Rel's place. Yes, I stalk boys too. J/K (no homo)

She eventually got it pretty good. First time ever on her feet on a skateboard.

Let the production begin.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: