Saturday, May 10, 2008

Alvinisms 503

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others."

-Unknown

Did you know: "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."

Thought of the day: Friday was fun, chill, sad, and happy at all the same time. Saturday was fun all day. Hmm, quick run down: Master motivator, Orient Valley, Sushihana, hobo stories, worky works, Blue Moon, Pool, you owe me shot, nappy naps, preparty, dance the night away, long ass wait at Santanas, wait at at Gellys, walk, good night. I'm uber lazy right now sorry. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Submarina subs w/ Frees at the MM Workshop. Sprouts makes sandwiches soooo much better.

The funny thing is I have the matching shirt for these Baker wheels too. I think I wore it at the Grand Canyon picture on myspace.

Gotcha Frees!

After drinking a 40 oz each w/ Frees and watching the guys ball at AIU, I went to Tajima. You've seen at least 3-4 pictures of my ramen and karaage; so I just took a picture of Gelly's and Jerel's Tuna Sashimi. Simba of the Lion King said it best, "Slimy yet satisfying!"

Two more Adult Emporium wackos for you! Introducing Gelly and MadxFlava.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: