Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Alvinisms 491

"Be kind to children and the world will change."

-Frank 151



Did you know: Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

Thought of the day: So, somewhere down inside I have that urge that a lot of philanthropists have, to change the world. But I know that I'm not gonna invent the cure for the common cold or discover how to communicate to animals. So when I read article in Frank Mag I realized that we all have our own worlds. Rhoda once said, "there's no such thing as reality, only perceptions." And I believe most of this so if I could change the lives and make an impact on the kids I teach and run into then I'll be making a change in their world. In hundreds of worlds. That was my food for thought earlier because my head teacher will be leaving for like 3 weeks, so I get to have the whole class to myself and run things as I like. Sure hope things go well. Ayeeee!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


In Fullerton we used to eat at Lee's Sandwiches all the time but I found out where I can buy them here in San Deezy!

Thit Nuong = BBQ Pork. French and Vietnamese makes a pretty good combo.

I've always like this skateboard graffic so I took a picture before it sells. It resembles Roy Lichenstein's artwork or other pop art.

Some of the girls (Jen, Cile, Jo, Rhods) came by to visit, get a car wash, buy a hat, return a hat, and just have some "hahas" at the PQ shop. Thanks for keeping me company! Jojo open you eyes!

"The Shop" to us is what "The Max" was to the Saved By The Bell crew. Thank you Willy and Shalihe.

Hmm, guess who's wardrobe we found at The Shop. TK, you love 10 Deep!

Yippee...not. I got my new package of books and work to do for my Montessori training. It's my very last section and it's pretty light and easy, so I'm stoked about that but it's sooo much again. Ho hum. Well, I guess it's back to the PQ library for me. Study session anyone?
Gelen made me google this. Thanks, I almost have no appetite now...almost.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: