Friday, April 18, 2008

Alvinisms 488


"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."

-Carl Jung

Did you know: # You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day than in any other weather.

Thought of the day: It's been one of those WTF weekends already. Not in any bad way shape or form but on of those where you just go as the wind blows. That's been kinda my theme for a while now too, "just go as the wind blows" and see where life takes you. So far it's been pretty good and I can't complain. So if you see me illin I'm probably just riding the wave of life mans. That reminds me that I wanna bodyboard more this summer. Beach time! Pictures coming later.

Don't forget that if you wanna join us at Miramar Lake on Sunday for biking, rollerblading, running, walking, wheelchairing, butt boarding or whatever, we'll be going around the lake somewhere close to 530 pm. See you there. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: