Thursday, April 17, 2008

Alvinisms 487

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."

-Confucious

Did you know: Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.

Thought of the day: Running has a lot of benefits, not just health wise but friend wise too!

You spoon pillows and significant others, NOT SPAM!!! HAHAHA!

Haha, the TMers in the pictures below might hate me because I took these pictures w/ them after their rehearsal, when they've sweated for 4 hours and were tired as hell. But ya'll know I love you! Proud! Peace. Love. Faith.



-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


I love my little sissys. Introducing Jhinelle aka Nellie and Kristine aka Kleng.

This is Jeff's and Melissa's dog, I forgot his name. Cute puppy though!

Mizuki aka Zooks and T Diddy are two sick dancers and such a cute-o couple. Love you guys!

Phong is like my little brother I never had. Its always good the have people who just want to have fun and can enjoy life in any aspect.

This is Melissa. I've known her since she started dancing on TM Juniors then she went on to kill it on The Next Pussycat Doll. She still is better than the others.

Jeff aka Joppru is her boyfriend, he was our unofficial roommate in Fullerton. Body shots!

Mami loves me! Tell James I need to see him when he's okay to go out and about yo!

You guys are the cheese! We should defs go take those starshots type pictures.

Old school and new school. I love TM. Visit www.tmdance.org

Nice poses guys!

Yoshi pooped on himself so Chantha aka Chanthers had to give him a bath in our sink.

Mr. Jed and some of the others will be auditioning for America's Best Dance Crew, look out!

Alexis aka Pinto is my ghetto black soul sista!

Baby dog

Klengie are you myspacing?

Mr. Jay Lax is my quiet confidence. Proud of you man.

K Knicole has grown so much as a dancer and leader. You all are sooo good!

Melissa and Bonnie are my Murrtown twins! We gotta go hiking in the hood yo!

Kleng has the best tattoo. The cursed seal from Naruto.

Baby Lori is gonna make TM proud. Who studies after rehearsal w/ the team at Dennys! That's dedication.

Ro! I tried to find you on myspace but you have one of the names that don't say your name. I wrote about this earlier! Bah!

Jed, has really long arms.

Oh, and if you don't know, I've been a licensed real estate salesperson for a while now. I've just got my card in to prove it. Kimtan is planning to get a place and said he'd be my first client. Shortly then after, I'll be my own. WBZ comin up son!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

golden-rising-dragon said...

your tattoo is nice. but to think you own the block no http://www.flickr.com/photos/30507422@N05/2860039317/in/pool-592961@N20 but its okay