Thursday, April 03, 2008

Alvinisms 475


The Workshop sponsored this place and event so come out Saturday night and support the shop and the place. It's local, its really good food, there's gonna be good friends, and we can drink more down the street!


"Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others. "

-John Mason Brown

Did you know: All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.

Thought of the day: I swear all the weirdest things happen to me and lately I've been in touch w/ friends that I haven't heard from in years. Which I don't mind and actually I think it's awesome because it's always been good to catch up! For example two of my friends getting married. Three if you count that the couple are both my friends. A lot of random phone calls and IMs to kick it and just good fun man. When it rains it pours...but when it shines it sure can be bright! Happy boy!

I talked to Cato when he came into the shop and told him that I've been really happy lately and he told me he was stoked for me and that good stuff happens when you're optimistic and just have a positive vibe and give out positive energy. And I told him, "Yeah man, I'm just a happy person and happy and good things are just happening." That's the jist of my life right now. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This concept makes me feel like I'm exercising 8 times more.


Ha! When I thought I'd finally go a week w/out Tajima, I get a call from Kimtan saying we should go eat. So I ask him if he wanted to eat today. Lo and behold, I end up at the spot, except this time during the day. It was weird, out of the 20+ times I've been here I can honestly say this may have been the first or second time I've been here w/ daylight.

I got the usual: chicken karaage (w/ a gigantic lemon I might add) and a small miso ramen (think cut noodles and an extra egg) but we all decided to try something new. Introducing Shark Fin. It's a bit salty and w/ a texture that resemble cartilage. I give it a 5 on the Tajima scale.

Tajima always make me happy and satisfied. I just get a feeling of relief (and I relieve myself later when I get home right away, its just how my digestive system works). The crew for Thursday April 3, 2008 consisted of "the squid queen" Mary, "big balla" Kimtan, "try everything once" Nesto, and "Where is Yayoi?" Alvinism. Go to Adult Emporium and buy "Ghetto Lollipop" I heard its amazing...

God smiled at me today cuz when I got home I had the comfort of boiled peanuts. These are in my top 5 snacks of all time.

No comments: