Friday, April 04, 2008

Alvinisms 476

"An optimist is the human personification of spring. "

-Susan J. Bissonette

Did you know: A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.

Thought of the day: I know I've used this quote before but it just seems so damn fitting right now. Ya'll know I'm an optimistic upbeat guy and right now I'm super happy and...its SPRING! It's never really been my favorite time of the year but it just feels so nice right now, especially since I'm enjoying my spring break from work (and getting paid). So, holla atcha boy if you wanna do something anytime anywhere.

BTW, running into people is fun. Drunk people are fun. New people are fun. I love everyone, life is funny. Go and have a laugh cuz if you don't, you'll just be waiting for something that may or may not come along. Pictures to come in the next Alvinism. Happy boy. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Ollie sent me this picture and it makes a lot of sense in a whole lot of ways. Go have fun and hope to see ya'll tonight at Cin Cin. 9-12 pm.

No comments: